Nothing on this Site constitutes professional advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only. We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the content, meaning any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases, and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, this website or any subdomains (the Content) is complete, accurate, and up to date, but the Proton makes no warranties, representations, or guarantees (express or implied) that this will always be the case.
Intellectual Property Rights
All Content, and the copyright and other intellectual property rights in that Content belongs to or has been licensed by the Proton, unless specifically labelled otherwise. You may access, view, and use the Site in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app) and you may download the Site (or any part of it) for caching (this usually occurs automatically). You may print one copy and download extracts of any page(s) from Our Site for personal use only. You may not modify the printed copies or downloaded extracts in any way. Images, video, audio, or any other Content downloaded from Our Site must not be used separately from accompanying text. Our status as the owner and author of the Content on this Site (or that of identified licensors, as applicable) must always be acknowledged.
You may not use any Content saved or downloaded from Our Site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from the Proton (or our licensors, as applicable). This does not prevent the normal access, viewing, and use of this Site for general information purposes.
Links to Other Sites
Links to other websites may be included on this Site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Proton control. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of third-party websites. The inclusion of a link to another website on this Site is for information purposes only and does not imply any endorsement of that website or of its owners, operators, or any other parties involved with it.
If you are a business user (i.e. you are using this Site in the course of business or for commercial purposes), to the fullest extent permissible by law, the Proton accepts no liability for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) this Site or the use of or reliance upon any Content included on this Site. In addition, the Proton accepts no liability for loss of profit, sales, business, or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill, or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Acceptable Usage of Our Site
Live events (in person and online)
- Tickets for our events are managed via a third party platform, EventBrite.
- If you wish to cancel your booking to a paid event, please send a refund request via Eventbrite. A full refund will be issued if your refund request is received 10 working days prior to the day of the event.
- The full delegate fee will be forfeited for non-attendance (for any reason) without prior notice or cancellation of your booking.
- A replacement delegate nominated and confirmed by you is permitted but must be confirmed in writing to email@example.com prior to the event.
- If you wish to cancel your booking to a free event, please do so via Eventbrite as soon as possible so that your ticket can be reallocated.
- The Proton reserves the right to make changes to the programme.
- The Proton reserves the right to cancel the event if unavoidable circumstances arise.
- Events are regularly photographed and videoed. Attendance constitutes consent for these images/videos to be used, by the Proton and its partners, for promotional purposes.
- Your name may be shared with the event venue.
Law and Jurisdiction